At this time, PWM dimming is one of the popular dimming technologies used in GUIDED dimming products. PWM is surely an analogue control method that will modulate the bias in the base of the transistor or maybe the gate of the MOS conduit according to the change of the similar load to achieve the change connected with transistor or MOS water line conduction time, to gain the change of continual voltage switching power production. It is characterized by a simple design and easy control. This approach makes it possible for the output voltage of the power accessory to remain constant as performing conditions change and is an effective00 technique for controlling analogue promenade using digital signals by microprocessors. They are used in quite a few fields ranging from measurement and communication to power management and conversion.
The advantages of PULSE WIDTH MODULATION dimming
- No chromatic divergence because the LED always performs between full-amplitude current in addition to 0
- Dimming is highly accurate because the waveform in the rhythm can be fully controlled with a high degree of accuracy, making it easy to achieve an exactness of one ten-thousandth.
- It is usually combined with digital control technological know-how for control because virtually any digital can be easily converted to a PWM signal.
- Flicker will not occur even if the light is dimmed over a wide range. As it does not change the functional problems of the constant current supply (boost ratio or money ratio), it is much less most likely that problems such as overheating will occur.
How to use PWM dimmer for LED strip light?
To quickly use the PULSE WIDTH MODULATION dimmer of LED strip, you should prepare an LED strip, LED power, PWM dimmer and the remote device. If the materials are ready, it is possible to follow these steps.
- 1st, connect the black line (Neutral wire) of the deprive to the negative pole in the PWM dimmer output and the red wire (Live wire) to the positive pole in the dimmer output.
- Next, hook up the positive pole of the GUIDED power supply output to the optimistic pole of the PWM dimmer input. The negative rod of the LED power supply results in the negative pole in the dimmer input.
- Then hook up the input of the LED power supply to 220V résistance.
- Finally, after the lines all are connected, the switch key on the remote control can be started up.
- You can adjust the perfection of the light on the remote device according to your needs.