How To Download Two Whatsapp In One Phone – Most Android smartphones also accept dual-SIM cards, allowing users to use two separate phone numbers on a single account.
With two phone numbers on one mobile, there’s a chance you’ll want to run two WhatsApp instances for each phone number. So, today I will teach you how to download two WhatsApp on one phone…
Companies such as Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Huawei, and Honor also have a ‘Dual Apps’ or ‘Dual Mode’ feature (the name varies by brand) that enables users to run two separate accounts of the same chat app.
This means you don’t have to hold two phones just to use two WhatsApp accounts. Do you want to know how? Let’s start our guide on how to download two WhatsApp on one phone…
Importance of WhatsApp
Today, WhatsApp is nothing short of a lifeline. It is impossible to live without it for even a single day.
How To Download Two Whatsapp In One Phone – The chat app has inadvertently become an indispensable part of our lives, and it would not be incorrect to say that it is the most preferred platform today for chatting or exchanging quick messages with someone. This explains why the chat app now has over 1.5 billion monthly active users.
However, WhatsApp, like all other apps, has some limitations. The app operates on a single phone number, and only one account can be used on a single phone.
When you sign up for the chat app, you will be asked for your phone number, and you will be able to use only that phone number to run WhatsApp.
How To Download Two Whatsapp In One Phone – What if you want to use two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone? Is it conceivable? Yes, but only if you have an Android device. This feature is not available to iPhone users (or maybe available, will discuss how to download two WhatsApp in one phone like an iPhone later).
Many Android phones include a feature known as Clone app or App twin. This feature is available on the majority of phones, particularly Chinese phones.
How To Download Two Whatsapp In One Phone – This feature is required if you want to run two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone. In addition, your phone should support dual SIM cards.
So, let’s teach you how to download two WhatsApp on one phone…
- Open your phone’s settings and enter the appropriate dual WhatsApp setting from the list above. For our example, we used an Oppo device, so we looked for ‘Clone Apps’ in the settings menu.
- After you’ve found the dual WhatsApp setting, tap to activate it and see your options. In this case, my options are WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Facebook, and Instagram — all of which are Facebook apps.
- To activate a second WhatsApp account on your phone, click on WhatsApp.
- Return to your App Drawer and you’ll notice two separate WhatsApp icons.
- Now the last step to know how to download two WhatsApp on one phone. Open the newly installed WhatsApp clone app to configure your new account, and you’re finished!
How to download two WhatsApp in one phone: iPhone users
How To Download Two Whatsapp In One Phone – WhatsApp 2 is a WhatsApp program copy that is stored under a different name to allow the use of two instances of WhatsApp. Users may use the workaround to run dual WhatsApp on their iOS devices without issue. The following are the steps for installing and using dual WhatsApp on WhatsApp 2:
- Download and install WhatsApp (if not done before)
- Open the iPhone’s Safari window and navigate to iOS.Othman. tv.
- To download, tap on ‘WhatsApp 2′ and click the green button.
- A prompt to install the app will appear on the screen; click OK.
- After installing the app, go to Settings> General > Profile” and allow “Trust VNE Software.”
- Set up WhatsApp 2, and you’ll be able to use dual WhatsApp on your iPhone/iOS device.
Find More Technology Articles
Is it possible to have another WhatsApp on any phone?
Actually yes, some programs can be installed on any phone to open another WhatsApp even if your phone doesn’t support double WhatsApp.